Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice to find these now! Donruss DEEE BELT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I know he has a Bowman Chrome Auto coming out in 2011 Bowman, but it is nice to find these before the fact. Especially with that unusually high aution that closed. Was simply going back through my Donruss DEEE box from 2009.

picture.php

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Nice! You find some good stuff in your boxes.

You might want to hold until spring training, though. I don't think his chrome autograph will be available and it will still be his only card if he makes a splash during spring training.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Jared said:
Nice! You find some good stuff in your boxes.

You might want to hold until spring training, though. I don't think his chrome autograph will be available and it will still be his only card if he makes a splash during spring training.

Starting to realize I open a lot of stuff and sit on it back in the day. I have moved to buying certain players versus buying boxes. I think I hit like 3 HOt boxes that year. I have over seventy autos in that box. Only bought 2 2010 boxes (from AIC) and one was a hot box. HIt a Taillon auto in that one. 14 auto in that box.

Members online

Latest posts