Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hot packs????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asw37

Mar 9, 2010
How do people on ebay list "hot packs"? How do they know what is in these packs, specific to auto, jersey, redmeption, etc? Are they just resealed packs? Thanks for any information!

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Resealed or searched (different weights, running your fingers in the packs feeling for that auto sticker, etc...)

bmc398

May 25, 2009
asw37 said:
How do people on ebay list "hot packs"? How do they know what is in these packs, specific to auto, jersey, redmeption, etc? Are they just resealed packs? Thanks for any information!
Buy all of them. They are awesome. The best pack searchers can put the pack to their forehead and actually see whats inside through their 3rd eye shakra. You want to look on eBay in the item description and only buy from the hot pack sellers who do this.

The rest is resealed garbage full of $1 autos and GU.

Hope this helps.

asw37

Mar 9, 2010
yea, I mean i wasnt going to buy them, but its just bizzare that some of these sellers have thousands of sales, and keep selling garbage.

Jul 30, 2009
Best "Hot Pack" story ever.

A guy was selling Super Fractor Hot Packs with a guaranteed SF in the pack.

Buyer left feedback stating he got a Jermaine Dye SF (for an example) and if you checked the sellers recent purcases, he bought a SF Dye.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Buy Sp cuts hot packs with a cut in it, Let us know if it's Bob Lemon or Stan Covelski. Someone and I made a bet and split a pack, Winner took the card. I picked Covelski and won. It was resealed very bad and the guy was buying the cuts on the same account.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i had a buyer who bought all my low end autos and color from bowman chrome for 1-5 dollars. then same account selling hot packs.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Not defending "hot pack" sellers, but there are real "hot packs" that aren't resealed. The first one that comes to mind is 2009-10 Upper Deck Basketball. There is normally 6 hits per box, but on hot boxes (4 out of 12 boxes) there is hot boxes which have a hit (gu/auto) in every pack. If a seller opens more than 6 packs and gets a hit in every pack, every pack in the box is going to have a hit.

Members online

Latest posts