Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-+-+-+-+-+ THE MORNING THREAD +-+-+-+-+-+-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Hows it going man? Surfing ebay at the moment... So many cool things...

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Up early to pay a few bills....its fun being an adult...lol I have a number of things on my watch list!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

there is a patch card going out today that I hope to win.. don't know if I set my snipe on kill or not but will find out later. got some stuff to do this morning after the kiddo is off to school. The youngest is haning out with me today again hopefully getting over her virus for good.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning guys. Busy day ahead, starting off with a doctor's appointment. :( Just a checkup, but a pain none the less. Then I get to play with a couple of doggies for a couple of hours, and get paid for it no less. :D

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Damn, my offer of $20 was auto-declined for a $30 BIN BO card. Might have to try $25.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Ty, Darren, Dan, Paul, Art, Dave(69), George, Adam and Kevin :mrgreen: :cool: Another busy day at work and already can't wait until my weekend but thats not until Tuesday and Wednesday ::facepalm:: :lol:

George - WTF??

Ty - Best of luck with the re offer...hope you win it for under the BIN price :mrgreen:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I was auto-declined at $25 for a $30 BIN card... WTF is the point of a BO option? :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Gents!!! Ty, Darren, Dan, Paul, Art, Dave(69), George, Adam and Kevin :mrgreen: :cool: Another busy day at work and already can't wait until my weekend but thats not until Tuesday and Wednesday ::facepalm:: :lol:

George - WTF??

Ty - Best of luck with the re offer...hope you win it for under the BIN price :mrgreen:

idk, but I will be back tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts