Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thome re-signs with the Twins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Thome re-ups with Twins on one-year pact

The Twins and DH Jim Thome have agreed on a one-year contract. Thome, who hit 25 home runs last season, has 589 career homers, eighth on the all-time list.
Source: TwinsBaseball.com
Published: 2011-01-14 17:10:00 GMT

What do you all think? I for one am happy as a Twins fan

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I really hope Jimmy can keep playing at a respectable level for a couple more years. I've always really liked him because he's such a good guy. Can't wait to see him pass #600 and beyond.

But I still think he looks stupid in a White Sox , Dodgers, or Twins jersey. Phillies didn't bother me much for some reason. (No offense intended guys, and I'm sure you feel the opposite.)

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
VizquelCollector said:
I really hope Jimmy can keep playing at a respectable level for a couple more years. I've always really liked him because he's such a good guy. Can't wait to see him pass #600 and beyond.

But I still think he looks stupid in a White Sox , Dodgers, or Twins jersey. Phillies didn't bother me much for some reason. (No offense intended guys, and I'm sure you feel the opposite.)

No offense taken. He'll go into the Hall as an Indian. He used to kill the Twins in the Metrodome!

Members online