Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TOM GLAVINE SWEET JUMBO PATCH, but is it REAL???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I'm sure a bunch will disagree with me, but I'd say yes...it is real. I pulled a Maddux patch like that from '05 Prime Patches a few years back. Same company, same year product, same team. While the swatch wasn't quite as big as that TOTT, it was still a very decent size.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I'd lean towards real, however wouldn't consider purchasing it unless it went dirt cheap, and I'm a braves fan.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
They both look like the same exact piece of the patch, one rotated 90 degrees from the other. Fabric looks the same on both. They are different versions, obviously, with the different pics of Glavine. Interestingly, one has the 'jersey-prime' notation on one line while the other breaks it into two.

I dunno, either they're both fake or both real. Or, even though they both say,"Prime," they might be a little too prime.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I would also say real although I dont recognize the seller as being shady. I have 2 Patch logo's from the set that also take up the entire window that are real (One pulled at the shop I was at) so Donruss did infact use Patches that covered the window. Good Luck with it.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
There have been several patches that covered all/most of the window. Depends on the player.

As far as "GAME WORN JERSEY PRIME" being on 1 line or 2. That is the difference between the original and update releases.

Members online