Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick shipping question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Haven't shipped in a while, and I'm having a brain fart. I'm using Paypal to print the shipping label, and can't remember exactly what service type and package size to use. I think I remember using First Class parcel and package/thick envelope. Is that correct? Also, I'm shipping 2 cards in toploaders. Is 5 oz. the correct weight? Thanks!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
WNP22 said:
Haven't shipped in a while, and I'm having a brain fart. I'm using Paypal to print the shipping label, and can't remember exactly what service type and package size to use. I think I remember using First Class parcel and package/thick envelope. Is that correct? Also, I'm shipping 2 cards in toploaders. Is 5 oz. the correct weight? Thanks!

That's the right size for a bubble mailer. Your weight is actually a little high, but you're definitely OK with 5 oz. I usually do one 1 oz. per card and never had a problem.

Hope that helps...

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
gt2590 said:
WNP22 said:

That's the right size for a bubble mailer. Your weight is actually a little high, but you're definitely OK with 5 oz. I usually do one 1 oz. per card and never had a problem.

Hope that helps...
Post thanked. Much appreciated.

Members online