Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Please nominate a member for this Honus Wagner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
I selected the members to receive the first batch of cards and was wanting you help with this one. I am hoping members here will nominate a member they feel should receive the Wagner and why. I will be gone tomorrow but will make a selection on your opinions Sunday. Thanks.

09 topps sterling Honus Wagner game used material #/25 1 bat 2 jersey.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
3 members:
cgilmo (Pretty self explanitory, kinda made all this possible :) )
ALL_THE_HYPE (Because he is an extremely helpful member that has helped me multiple times w/ collecting)
MallCopKJ :)

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Yankees1218 said:
3 members:
cgilmo (Pretty self explanitory, kinda made all this possible :) )
ALL_THE_HYPE (Because he is an extremely helpful member that has helped me multiple times w/ collecting)
MallCopKJ :)

[youtube:385wnv6p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY1PbweGeEo[/youtube:385wnv6p]

marterburn

sethyarkony said:
Marterburn

seth, thanks for the nomination. :)

but bmp1, after reading your other post, I'm not a good candidate for it. I'd be tempted to sell it, as I own 0 HOF relic cards in my PC & have sold all the ones I have pulled.

Mr. sethyarkony himself, however, may be a better candidate.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I nominate tramers. He is a pretty big Pirates fan and I know that it would make a perfect centerpiece to his collection.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Does anyone actively collect Wagner and or retired/HOF Pirates? I can't think of any off the top of my head...

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Does anyone actively collect Wagner and or retired/HOF Pirates? I can't think of any off the top of my head...

I have a Wagner 1950 Callahan card :mrgreen:

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
biggmack2006 (I think thats how it's spelled) hasn't posted much lately, but has a great HOF collection

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Jastermereel said:
biggmack2006 (I think thats how it's spelled) hasn't posted much lately, but has a great HOF collection

AJ is a great guy and has been serving this country for almost 13 years in the navy. Last year after the earthquake he was one of the first to respond. I nominate him also, biggmack2001 or something close to that is his ID.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
tonsofcommons said:
I nominate tramers. He is a pretty big Pirates fan and I know that it would make a perfect centerpiece to his collection.

+2

Exactly what I was thinking, Eddie.

Members online

Latest posts