Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Know who's auto this is? w/ Poll

Wrong Auto Sano

• A. Send the Card Back To Topps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
Look at the Sano something wrong?

Picture20058.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Anyone Know who's auto this is?

Must have gotten mixed in with the bunch. After signing hundreds, if not thousands of cards, I could easily see not noticing that one card was different.

Hope Topps takes care of you on that one. The STILL never replied to the whole plate debate (why the chrome plates weren't reversed images and if they were in fact used in the printing process or not).

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009

now the question is Ebay 1/1 or Go talk to topps

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

Shocking Topps did not get back to you ::facepalm::

Ty Hope said:
Must have gotten mixed in with the bunch. After signing hundreds, if not thousands of cards, I could easily see not noticing that one card was different.

Hope Topps takes care of you on that one. The STILL never replied to the whole plate debate (why the chrome plates weren't reversed images and if they were in fact used in the printing process or not).[/quote]

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Adamsince1981 said:
I'd list it as an eBay 1/1 with both players listed.

I kinda think that since the autograph belongs to a lesser player, you may get less on eBay than had the error been the other way around. Sano is a good prospect though, I would just ask Topps to provide a replacement of the card you have with the proper auto.

Members online