Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Deshields Jr. Busted for DUI and other charges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Just pulled my second Blue Refractor auto of him. Hopefully its just a one time thing and he's not Matt Bush II.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
BenBadler Ben Badler
Interesting re: Delino DeShields Jr.'s arrest - Delino DeShields Sr.'s 42nd birthday was yesterday

reljac

Apr 12, 2010
Pearland, Tx
That's a shame, I sure hope he can get it together... the Astros need prospects... the last GM completely drained the organization of all talent.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
time to buy in my opinion....He'll bounce back and if he hits well, he'll get the Josh Hamilton treatment...The key to any players success is to get a DUI/Murder someone/Addiction to hard drugs right before a massive rebound...It's the new "IN THING"...

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
noaskiecards said:
time to buy in my opinion....He'll bounce back and if he hits well, he'll get the Josh Hamilton treatment...The key to any players success is to get a DUI/Murder someone/Addiction to hard drugs right before a massive rebound...It's the new "IN THING"...

LOL

If anything he could be another Matt Bush...

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
noaskiecards said:

lulz. Dude is lucky to be the next Ben Revere. He's a speedster, not a power hitter, so there is never a time to buy him unless he gets some power going very soon.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
He tried to get out of the trouble by telling the officer his father was traded for Pedro.

Members online

Latest posts