Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why I *dislike* the FCB Football boards *lately*...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
And probably the reason why there's not too much traffic after two and a half years...at least two too many pompous and pretentious members...

kcgranola said:
wheeler281 said:
kcgranola said:
wheeler281 said:
Where did these baseball board jets and steeler fans come from. Holy Fair weather

so true

Just browsing the crap they spew out is laughable. reminds me of sportstard forum. No wonder they always argue over on that side. There are a couple cool guys but the rest are a bunch of clowns

sorry for you Wheeler that there are so many tools in the tool shed that root for your team. With success comes the Ass Clowns

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Re: Why I hate the FCB Football boards...

Why I hate the FCB Football boards....

post like these ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

Many footballers would say the same about the baseball board regulars. We all just fall into a groove with the guys we spend the most time with (this board, baseball board, any board). That's just life. It's like high school cliques. You just have to accept it, move on, and just deal with the guys who are more open. You can sit at my lunch table. Heck, I believe you're in my fantasy football league.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009

I hate the FCB football boards because there's no hot chicks. I was promised hot chicks when I came here. Freaking pickle festival here. Bastards.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

open your minds not your mouths you will learn more . I have friends on all the boards even those i have nothing they collect . I come to the boards to forget my problems not start more .

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009

gwynn5453l4u said:
And probably the reason why there's not too much traffic after two and a half years...at least two too many pompous and pretentious members...

kcgranola said:
wheeler281 said:
kcgranola said:
wheeler281 said:
Where did these baseball board jets and steeler fans come from. Holy Fair weather

so true

Just browsing the crap they spew out is laughable. reminds me of sportstard forum. No wonder they always argue over on that side. There are a couple cool guys but the rest are a bunch of clowns

sorry for you Wheeler that there are so many tools in the tool shed that root for your team. With success comes the Ass Clowns

Hello Pot meet Kettle

RITM

Aug 25, 2008

I post regularly on both forums. Gotta say that the baseball side can get pretty ruthless.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

Who cares if people show up when their their team wins?

I'm a Red Wings fan. If they win the Cup I'll show up on the hockey boards. Not cause I'm a fair weather fan; I've been a Wings fan since since 93. More because I'm not really active collecting hockey

David T.

Sep 4, 2008

Every board has it's boorish members.
There's just fewer members here so they stand out more.
There's plenty of good posters here too though.
David

lumm0x

May 23, 2009

Head on back when you get that sand out of your ******.

I like the Football section. Its filled with helpful resources that have helpedvand will continue to help me help my football pc grow....the resources are all of you guys. I post on both sections Baseball & FB and will continue to do so.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa

Just to add to the points that have already been made; while there are other sports card forums with more traffic, I would argue most of that traffic is fluff. Seriously, once you wade through the incoherent ramblings of the tweens and children on SCF and BO, you'll find that the actual quality posts of all three sites balance out pretty evenly. I prefer FCB, as the screams of M*j* are few and far between... ;)

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009

i actually kinda like the guys here better than the baseball section... well, except for when they try to trade "favors" for my sweet cards

i read the baseball, football, general chat, and another board daily. i find many of the posts in the football board lack the general ****** baggery the baseball and general boards offer. so i usually just read and lurk over here not to add some of the ****** baggery i am full of.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts