Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1/17 Daily thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
DAMN IT ! Just found out Kris Joseph is will be out from his fall against the Bearcats.

Panthers should have no excuses with the leading scorere out :)

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Do you guys realize that in about 20 years, there could be an entire defense made up of Antonio Cromartie's kids?

:lol: :lol: mind if I sig that :)

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
it really was not that bad :lol: People can not take friendly busting. Then to take a quote from a daily chat thread that he never visits and use it , well................... :lol: :lol:

Like Chris said if that happened over on the baseball side Watch out

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
What in the world is going on around here? People accusing homophobia and racism, football forum hate and Cutler is apparently one of the most talented quarterbacks in history.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
where is pigskin? You are a little overly sensitive just because you searched out a naked pic of Holmes and posted it. I had no idea it even existed and if I had heard it surely would not have looked for it :) I think the reverse psychology you are using against Tim is obvious :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I saw the Holmes pic a long time ago. My buddy sends me an email titled "This is what a champion looks like". I never saw it coming. What a dick. No pun intended :? .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts