Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Come on Raiders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Really they are thinking about bringing in Alex Smith. Really another washed up QB this would be a terrible move why even consider it.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Washed up? Come on...you have to establish yourself as a consistently good QB for a couple of years to fall off an be washed up ;) . For your team's sake, I hope they don't bring him in to be the #1 guy. He's just too inconsistent.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
That would be a terrible situation for Smith. He needs to go to a team w/ an established coaching staff and starting QB so he can finally have a chance to develop.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
dfr52 said:
That would be a terrible situation for Smith. He needs to go to a team w/ an established coaching staff and starting QB so he can finally have a chance to develop.
I think its a lose lose for both sides. The Raiders need a solid vet and to draft a young guy to bring along for a couple years nd smith needs exactly what you said. Either way it would set the Riders back in my opinion. Friggin Al Davis just kick the bucket already. I know thats terrible to say but until that day this team will just never be what it once was.

Members online