Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 MLB Award Predictions and Next Hot Call Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Just want to see what your predictions are for the 2011 MLB Awards and who is gonna be the next breakout star and what prospect is going to be the next to impossible star to trade for.

AL MVP: Adrian Gonzalez (Green Monster/Lineup protection should put up really nice numbers)
NL MVP: Ryan Howard (Team is just stacked)

AL ROY: Mike Moustakas (Since my Trout Prediction wasn't approved)
NL ROY: Freddie Freeman

AL CY YOUNG: Felix Hernandez (All the great AL pitchers are in the NL now)
NL CY YOUNG: Zack Greinke (With a good team behind him he is going to have a great year and Phillies have to many good pitchers to give it to just one of them)

MOST WANTED PROSPECT: Freddie Freeman (Braves fan base/on a winning team will help him out) Bryce Harper of Course is going to be the next Strasburg, Autos in every product driving up prices to crazy levels.
NEXT BREAKOUT STAR: Nelson Cruz (Gonna Bring his Boom Stick and stay healthy this year)

WORLD SERIES TEAMS: Red Sox and Phillies
WORLD SERIES WINNER: Phillies
Would love to see my Rangers go back and win but don't see it happening without a true ACE.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
Atlanta has a horrible fan base for cards in all sports. Not only will they not boost Freemans status but if he does really well they will help keep his values affordable.

jbmm161 said:
Just want to see what your predictions are for the 2011 MLB Awards and who is gonna be the next breakout star and what prospect is going to be the next to impossible star to trade for.

AL MVP: Adrian Gonzalez (Green Monster/Lineup protection should put up really nice numbers)

AL ROY: Michael Trout

NL CY YOUNG: Zack Greinke (With a good team behind him he is going to have a great year and Phillies have to many good pitchers to give it to just one of them)

MOST WANTED PROSPECT: Freddie Freeman (Braves fan base will help him out) Bryce Harper of Course is going to be the next Strasburg, Autos in every product driving up prices to crazy prices.
NEXT BREAKOUT STAR: Nelson Cruz (Gonna Bring his Boom Stick and stay healthy this year)

Would love to see my Rangers go back and win but don't see it happening without a true ACE.

Wes

OG
Administrator
jbmm161 said:

AL ROY: Michael Trout

MOST WANTED PROSPECT: Freddie Freeman (Braves fan base will help him out) Bryce Harper of Course is going to be the next Strasburg, Autos in every product driving up prices to crazy prices.

Mike Trout!? At best a September callup.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
TwinGnats said:
Atlanta has a horrible fan base for cards in all sports. Not only will they not boost Freemans status but if he does really well they will help keep his values affordable.

Hmm. You really standing by this when you saw madness out of Heyward and very nice increases when Tommy Hanson came up not to mention Teheran last season?

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
Yeah, I'm going to stand by that statement. This madness was created by prospectors who don't care what team the player plays on. Atlanta fan base actually kept the prices for Heyward and especially Hanson down because they are a weak hobby city. You put Heyward in New York, Boston, St. Louis or even my hometown and his values would have an instant bump. I didn't say Atlanta players can't get hot, just that it isn't the Atlanta fan base that is boosting the hype.

sheetskout said:
TwinGnats said:

Hmm. You really standing by this when you saw madness out of Heyward and very nice increases when Tommy Hanson came up not to mention Teheran last season?

Members online

Latest posts