Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free box break spot purchased by me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
I am willing to buy a members spot in a box break for the leaf Ali break in February if one can help me with a question. I was hoping to see what cards/autos have been made for the three people in my sig. I have no idea how to do this and thought that one member here might be able to help. I am willing to buy that member a spot in AIC group Ali break if they can help and if the break is full I will buy you a spot in another break. Thanks.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Go on Beckett and just search by their names. It will bring up every card that they're been featured on and then you can sort it down further if you choose to do so.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Darn... little late, but another tip is if you just check ebay listings under those guys it should have a great deal of information about them...

Hope that is of any use.

Thanks,
CG

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
What's funny is that according to Beckett, Lee only has 1 cut auto card, and it's not the one in your sig.

It's not listed for Grant either, even though he has several more cuts than Lee.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Its the best reference to check often. Its got a better show of being on ebay that beckett... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twisted:

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
gvsu96 said:

Thank you for this. Also, thanks to the others for helping as well. Please send me a pm gvsu when there is an Ali break or one comparable and I will buy your slot. Funny that my card was not on the list.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
rvsu,

Could you narrow the Ruth down to autos. I appreciate the help and will get you a spot in Andrews break as I am going in on it as well. Thanks.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
If you still need help shoot me a pm I have a store over there and sometimes have a more in depth view of what is made

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
jbhofmann said:
bmp1 said:
rvsu,

Could you narrow the Ruth down to autos. I appreciate the help and will get you a spot in Andrews break as I am going in on it as well. Thanks.
http://beta.beckett.com/NavView/Nav.aspx?Ntt=Babe Ruth&N=262&Ntx=mode+matchall&Ntk=Default

Thanks for the help. Send me a pm and I will send something your way.

Rvsu,

If you could pm me the autos of those cards it would be appreciated. I will take care of a box break for you, but am hoping for the autos of those cards. Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts