Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning Dan and everyone to follow

tried to goto bed last nite only to find out my waterbed sprung a leak.. so back sleeping on the couch for a few days again. I think Im going to try one of those sleep number beds instead of the waterbed now. They have a mall store about and hour from here so I'll go check it out this weekend.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning Dan, Paul, Scott and everyone else. Up way too early for a day off. Tell the old man the coffee is ready

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning guys.

Got me a beast to tame today, so if I don't post tomorrow, you'll know that I was turned into Great Pyreneese/St. Bernard ****. :eek: Only 10 months old, but already stands taller than me when he stands up. Should be an interesting day.

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Morning guys! Set to be a clear and cool day in Central Texas today. Too bad I can't get on the golf course today, oh well. Let's hope the nice stuff hangs out through the weekend!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Art- Hopefully that doesn't happen. Good luck with the client. ;)

Thanks Joe. I'm actually looking forward to it. It will be my first "official" red zone case. I'm having him brought here to my place, as I believe he's more territorial agressive than anything. He'll be in this dogs backyard today. :D

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
muskiesfan said:

Thanks Joe. I'm actually looking forward to it. It will be my first "official" red zone case. I'm having him brought here to my place, as I believe he's more territorial agressive than anything. He'll be in this dogs backyard today. :D

Art what do you mean by "red zone"?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
darrend505 said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
muskiesfan said:

Art what do you mean by "red zone"?

I think he means this dog has some very dangerous aggression issues and with the dogs size that makes him a danger to anyone around him that sets him off.

Art the dog whisperer

Members online