Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value on 2004 Sweet Spot Ichiro Auto -Purchased-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Sorry to clutter up the boards with a "asking for value post" but I'm having a hard time finding the SV for this particular card. There are a couple listed on ebay; one for $600 BIN/OBO and one from the 2002 set listed at $650 BIN/OBO. I wasn't able to find any in the recently completed list. I have an opportunity to pick this card up and would really appreciate the help. Thanks guys!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Re: Value on 2004 Sweet Spot Ichiro Auto

i think you r looking at the 03 sweet spot?

for the 04 sweet spot, his last certified auto, those have ended between 225-300+ in the last year or so.

dave

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

daveyou said:

for the 04 sweet spot, his last certified auto, those have ended between 225-300+ in the last year or so.

dave
why doesn't Ichiro sign?

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY

chashawk said:
daveyou said:

dave
why doesn't Ichiro sign?
I believe Mill Creek or something like that had him under contract for a while.I am not sure if they still do.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa

hofmichael said:
chashawk said:
daveyou said:

dave
why doesn't Ichiro sign?
I believe Mill Creek or something like that had him under contract for a while.I am not sure if they still do.

They've got a ton of signed Ichiro items, and I don't see him on their post 2004 list of past signers, so it sounds like he hasn't been out in quite awhile.

So it sounds like, for the $160 that this is available to me for, I should jump on it?

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island

One Bad Day said:
hofmichael said:
chashawk said:
daveyou said:

dave
why doesn't Ichiro sign?

They've got a ton of signed Ichiro items, and I don't see him on their post 2004 list of past signers, so it sounds like he hasn't been out in quite awhile.

So it sounds like, for the $160 that this is available to me for, I should jump on it?
Yes.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa

The only noticeable problem I could find with the card was the silver on the lower right had flaked off a bit, much like the one seen in the auction. From what I've been told this is a common issue with '04 Sweet Spot.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008

Probably Ichiro's most common auto, but still rare. I haven't watched them in a while, but a year-or-so ago they sold consistently for around $200.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA

They go for around $200 ~ $300 depending on condition. I'd jump all over it for $160. My copy cost $224.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa

I hit the shop and pulled the trigger. $175 after tax.

IchiroSweetSpot.jpg

For some reason my scanner is blurring the auto a bit. I think it's just the plastic of the case it's in.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

One Bad Day said:
I hit the shop and pulled the trigger. $175 after tax.

IchiroSweetSpot.jpg

For some reason my scanner is blurring the auto a bit. I think it's just the plastic of the case it's in.

I pulled about 3 of those back a few years when I was ripping Sweet Spot.. I was selling them $250 to $300..

Alot of those had chiping issues.. there are some that are numbered low to /45 if I remember..

Solid pickup..

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I had the opportunity to pick up a box of 04 Sweet Spot at wal mart back in 05 and passed.

A guy I know bought it and pulled the red/blue stitching one /25. I was sick!

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
nice p/u...btw, the flaw is not chipping, it is more oxidation. i have a few from 2004 sweet spot which didn't have it when i purchased them but it built up over time.

Members online

Latest posts