Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Championship Game Predictions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kobe24/8

Jan 10, 2011
Buckeye Nation
Boy, It looks like we could have some really good championship games this weekend. In the AFC, I just don't see the J..E...T...S.., going into Pittsburgh, and being able to knock off the Steelers. I think last week, they caught the Patriots having a "off game", I just don't see it this week, it will be a close game, but I see it..

Steelers 17
Jets 10

I think "Sanchize", has shown improvement, but his day will come...You just don't beat Manning, Brady, and Big Ben in consecutive weeks, in my opinion, IF he does, well....then maybe we will see that Namath SB "guarantee" win,lol...

In the NFC, boy I see this one close too...Which Bears team shows up?...IF the one that shows that dismantled the Seahawks, then I see them winning, IF NOT, then I see GB winning, in a rout...But, I think the #1 key will be, can Da Bears D stop, what up till this point, has been a HOT Rodgers??....This guy is HOTTER right now, than Pam Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, and Eva Mendes all naked in a jacuzzi,LOL.....

But, I see it going....

Bears 21
Packers 17....In a very GOOD game....

So, Super Bowl, will be Steelers....vs...Bears

Let's see everyone else's opinions!!

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
Steelers 31
jets 17

Just don't think Sanchez will have the confidence.

Green Bay 33
Bears 10

Green Bay looks ready to rock...

kobe24/8

Jan 10, 2011
Buckeye Nation
Who has the more "realistic" chance to pull the upset, and why do you think that?...Jets, or Bears..

I think for both it would be their defense, just my opinion

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Did you know that when the Jets beat the Steelers during the regular season, that it was the first time in 41 years that the Jets won in Pittsburgh??? Now they have to do it a second time in the same season??? I just don't see it happening. If the Steelers were healthy in that game, they would have won, no doubt in my mind.

Steelers 31
Jets 20

Packers 27
Bears 23

drdduet

Dec 29, 2010
Jets - 13
Steelers - 28

Packers - 44
Bears - 17

I'm looking forward to a Polamau/Matthews face off.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
kobe24/8 said:
Who has the more "realistic" chance to pull the upset, and why do you think that?...Jets, or Bears..

I don't think it would be an upset. Bears beat the Pack early in the season when GB was somewhat healthy, and barely lost the last game of the season when they had nothing to play for and GB had everything on the line in Lambeau. This is a playoff game between two division rivals being played in Chicago. I don't see how everyone is calling the Bears underdogs. Packers played great last week against a weaker D and the luxury of playing in a dome(perfect conditions) he is going to have a far tougher time this sunday against a better Bears D and having to play in the elements

jamuser304

Apr 24, 2009
ahill1 said:
kobe24/8 said:

I don't think it would be an upset. Bears beat the Pack early in the season when GB was somewhat healthy, and barely lost the last game of the season when they had nothing to play for and GB had everything on the line in Lambeau. This is a playoff game between two division rivals being played in Chicago. I don't see how everyone is calling the Bears underdogs. Packers played great last week against a weaker D and the luxury of playing in a dome(perfect conditions) he is going to have a far tougher time this sunday against a better Bears D and having to play in the elements

Keep in mind that the Packers had 18 penalties for 152 yards in the first matchup, compared to Chicago's 5 for 38 yards. Reduce that by even 8, and they would have easily won. I think it comes down to penalties again this weekend. Whoever gets more will lose.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
The Bears will pay the price for not knocking the Packers out of the playoffs when they had the chance.

Green Bay 24
Chicago 19

Charlie Batch should get some MVP votes. Without him filling in for Big Ben, the Steelers do not have the home field advantage.

Steelers 23
Jets 17

If anyone is having a "Super Bowl Square" contest, please let me know. (...although I will probably be watching the "Puppy Bowl" on Aminal Planet instead!)

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Bears beat a weak Seahawks team and Seattle would have actually competed for a victory had the receivers decided to not get stone hands. I was not impressed with that victory (but haven't really been impressed with most Bears victories, yet they win). While the Packers struggled a bit against the Bears in week 17 the outcome appears to have lit a fire in their butts. Cutler will have far more problems with Green Bay's secondary and D-line than what Seattle showed. A mistake prone QB in the game of his life while Rodgers is dialed in. I'll put my money on the visitors: 31-17.

I am having a tough time picking the AFC title. The Jets are perhaps the most fired up team I've ever seen in the post season yet Rex was smart to dial the team down for a sense of composure this week. The Steelers beat a solid Ravens team but the victory has the odor of "they didn't win, they were handed the game". The Jets have historically had a tough time in Pitt but this is 2011, not 1980-something. Sanchez is far from elite; he missed ample targets against New England or that game could have been blown open. He is good enough to manage the game and should he improve the accuracy then the Jets have a solid shot at winning. Steelers and Jets D are both tough. I'm giving the Jets the advantage since the Steelers O-line is beat to hell. If the Steelers do win I believe it will be a Heath Miller show along with a bomb or two to Wallace. Jets 24: Steelers 20.

Packers 27 Jets 9

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts