Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prime Cuts Full Case Break and Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundering24

Jan 19, 2009
Hey all...I'm new on THIS particular board...pretty well known on Youtube and some other areas as the Griffey collector. Anyway, I'm doing my THIRD Group Break of PRIME CUTS BASEBALL but do not know if I am allowed to post info about it on this site or at least this section. Please let me know by responding here. Or PM me for details...also looking to trade about 800 cards...just looking for Griffey Jr. AUTOS AND GAME USED THAT I DON'T HAVE...LMK.

Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon--this looks like a pretty nice site!

***BY THE WAY THE CASE IS COMING FROM ATLANTASPORTSCARDS***

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thundering24 said:
Hey all...I'm new on THIS particular board...pretty well known on Youtube and some other areas as the Griffey collector. Anyway, I'm doing my THIRD Group Break of PRIME CUTS BASEBALL but do not know if I am allowed to post info about it on this site or at least this section. Please let me know by responding here. Or PM me for details...also looking to trade about 800 cards...just looking for Griffey Jr. AUTOS AND GAME USED THAT I DON'T HAVE...LMK.

Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon--this looks like a pretty nice site!

***BY THE WAY THE CASE IS COMING FROM ATLANTASPORTSCARDS***
You need to get the break approved by the mods. There are some guidelines you wll need to follow. Read the Sticky at the top of the Box Break section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts