Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - January 20, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
hh_6PFQjej8gBDgOpxNDqysJs5UBBzl1l_17nsRN20cZmRY6Nb.jpg

Hi everybody!

My Sanchez SPA SotT Auto sold on ebay last night for $113. I'm pretty happy as the last SotT auto I had seen went for $50. It goes to show what an impact the playoffs can have.

I also received my replacements for the damaged Cushing 09 Black RC Auto and the 09 Ultimate 6 way jersey error. I was a little confused that they replaced the 09 Ultimate with a 09 Black card, but I'm happy with the players they sent.

black.jpg

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
mstng99tim said:
Good morning.

OBD - nice sale and nice replacements, you got 2 of the best young WR's in the NFL.

Thanks and I agree. Unless a collector wants them I think I'll be holding them until next season. They both showed flashes of greatness this season, and there's definately more value there then what they're going for now.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Slette said:
wheeler281 said:
Sweet replacements BTW. The 2 best Wr's in the draft so far :mrgreen:

No love for Percy? You're offending the homer in me, Howie.

Love me some percy just trying to see who I could get riled up. It is all subjective with variables.(qb play, offense type, team etc) :)

That is why I stopped embarking on all "wh is the the best inser postion here" threads.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
wheeler281 said:
Slette said:
wheeler281 said:

Love me some percy just trying to see who I could get riled up. It is all subjective with variables.(qb play, offense type, team etc) :)

That is why I stopped embarking on all "wh is the the best inser postion here" threads.

Just bustin' balls. Wallace and Nicks are a pair of studs, too - I'd be happy with any of them on my team. So who are you focusing on now? Santonio and Sanders? Did you quit collecting Wallace? Doing anything with Brown?

Crap, I should really start working.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Slette said:
wheeler281 said:
Slette said:
wheeler281 said:

Just bustin' balls. Wallace and Nicks are a pair of studs, too - I'd be happy with any of them on my team. So who are you focusing on now? Santonio and Sanders? Did you quit collecting Wallace? Doing anything with Brown?

Crap, I should really start working.

No wallace. Sanders and sprinkle of Brown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts