Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Taillon Autographs anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zupster

Aug 8, 2008
I am setting up at the Houston TriStar show this weekend and Jameson Taillon is one of the autograph guests tomorrow night. If anyone is interested in getting any autograhed baseballs of him , please send me a message and I will get back with you later. The balls which will be official MLB baseballs, signed by Taillon will be around $25 each plus shipping. Thanks!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I am in no way affiliated with this fella but I will say its probably not a bad deal. He will be signing at Tristar but only with redeemed packs of a product to be announced. Nobody is sure what product yet(or at least I haven't heard anyone say) but you can bet the packs will be at least $3 a pop. Maybe $4 or $5. So you would probably have to buy 3 of these packs(as most of their wrapper redemption events have always asked for three packs) and then open them and keep the wrappers and then when you get to the front of the line...hand over the empty wrappers and then you get your auto. At the least...you are looking at $17. That's getting a cubeless ball signed and 3 $3 packs. Worst case scenario you are looking at $27 for a cubed ball and 3 $5 packs. I guess we will just see how it goes.

zupster

Aug 8, 2008
Thanks for the words, if anyone wants one, they would not have to paypal the money until after the show this weekend. NOt trying to get rich here but other board members have helped me out with autos in the past so thought i would try and return the favor.

zupster

Aug 8, 2008
will be leaving for the show around 8 am cst tomorrow. if you want a ball just let me know how many and if you want tristar authentication, i can get that at the show, they usually charge $5-8 per item. Please let me know by 730 am cst tomorrow if u want any. Glad to help out several fellow board members who have already requested balls.

Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts