Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini "Plates and Patches" Release (Photos Inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Not a fan of the super small patch windows along the uncirculated holders.

I understand that Panini is just trying to help circumvent the forgers from touching the patch, but as we have learned in the past, those stickers are worthless as a security mechanism.

Saving all my green for Contenders.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
blah. and please don't remove them from holders. Then when I get them in collections it makes them hard to resell since they are not in their original form

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
excel_B said:
wheeler281 said:
As long as no horrible looking Ravens are in the set. Now that would be an eyesore ;)

:lol: thank you for making my day. I need the laugh, dude!

:) I had not seen you in any threads. Had to take a shot when I could. Hope all is well brother

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Knew of the release - had no idea about the uncirculated holders though.

I'll take a different stance though - I don't think it's that bad an idea and it's nice to see someone at least trying to do something about fake patches. If you're buying singles for the PC you can always remove it.
Though if people find an easy way to still be able to tamper with them.....then it becomes a fail.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I agree that the holders are great in that it is one step that can be used against crooks. Not the best but any level of security helps in the hobby.

Members online