Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Target Topps USA Sets Worth Buying???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
And I got 2 words for yah...

ANTHONY RENDON

I saw one ended for $15... If I can find one or 2 I will buy them... I had 10 bucks in Target Gift cards that someone moved on me ::facepalm::

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
You buy 10 sets for $100..... Sell the Rendons and recoop all your money back plus some. And I believe alot of these guys will be drafted this June... so you will have 10 card lots of everyone to sell in a few months.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
People are morons for buying that Rendon base card for $15 bucks. The retail version of that set is readily available at all Targets across the US. Past year's sets were hobby only and cost you a lot more money.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
James52411 said:
People are morons for buying that Rendon base card for $15 bucks. The retail version of that set is readily available at all Targets across the US. Past year's sets were hobby only and cost you a lot more money.

I used this in the Bryce Harper thread....

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Im thinking about buying a few myself... $100... reccop it all in a few days and have 10 sets to list lots this June. No brainer.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
P_Manning 18 said:
James52411 said:

I used this in the Bryce Harper thread....

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Im thinking about buying a few myself... $100... reccop it all in a few days and have 10 sets to list lots this June. No brainer.

You are right. If you can make some easy money, why not do it since there is absolutely nothing wrong with selling those cards at the going rate.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Tom Oates said:
I think your answer is here...

:eek:

[ebay:31b2s6bg]280617184944[/ebay:31b2s6bg]
The one after that sold for 9 something. I don't think they will stay at 15 or sell for that again.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Krom said:
Tom Oates said:

[ebay:2r7k5w8g]280617184944[/ebay:2r7k5w8g]
The one after that sold for 9 something. I don't think they will stay at 15 or sell for that again.

It's a solid buy even if you only clear $7 per Rendon. You'll have 10 card lots of the rest of the prospects for only $30 total. Just keep selling as guys get "hot" and make your money over time.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
James52411 said:
Krom said:
Tom Oates said:

[ebay:3dlikxfw]280617184944[/ebay:3dlikxfw]

It's a solid buy even if you only clear $7 per Rendon. You'll have 10 card lots of the rest of the prospects for only $30 total. Just keep selling as guys get "hot" and make your money over time.
I agree and wasn't trying to be a Debbie downer, just seemed like some were going to buy based on the one sale. $10 is a great deal imo.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I have never, ever bought retail blasters, rack packs, or anything retail before until I found 3 boxes of this stuff on Sunday at the local Pamida here in Iron River, MI. Believe it or not, they still had Ginter blasters, Topps Chrome blasters and others. Usually I just laugh and keep on shopping instead of buying retail garbage.

Haven't decided what to do with these 3 boxes as of now.

Maybe I should have bought the Ginter blasters, it seems that reviewing the breaks of retail had more auto's than the 16 boxes I got from Hobby. My case of Ginter was short 11 auto's.

Members online

Latest posts