Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know of recent sales for granderson BC RC's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
I have the opportunity to buy a chrome, ref parallel, and xfrac parallel for a little less than $50. I haven't seen any end on ebay recently so I was just curious if it was a fair deal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
past ref and x sales: 52, 12.55, 15.5, 14.5, 16.5, 17.01; 66, 17.5 - the initial sale price of both were tracked after he went to the yanks, not sure how current the latest number is

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
id say thats a good buy. why are they not graded is the only question id ask

I personally don't grade anything, though I'm sitting on 10 94 a-rod SPs that I think at least a few are in good enough shape to grade but I can't bring myself to spend like $30 a pop on grading when there's a chance that the grades are only an 8.5 or so and I end up losing money. So, if something isn't graded, I'm not too concerned. Not looking to make a monster flip on these, just wanting to make sure the price was reasonable.

To everyone who has posted, thanks for the input so far. I think I'm going to pick them up.

Members online

Latest posts