Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever buy items off mlb.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drw2007

Aug 9, 2008
lol its mlb.com. Yes, many people have bought items off of it. It is run by major league baseball, so theres no need to worry about it.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
Yeah, bought from them before. Bought 3 authentic jerseys and some hats from them. The selection is good obviously because it's mlb.com but prices aren't the cheapest. At-least you know you're getting quality merchandise.

edit. Here's what I bought from them (atleast things that I can remember, haha)

ALbert Pujols 2005 Authentic Home Jersey
Chris Carpenter 2006 Authentic Home Jersey w/ '06 WS Patch
Evan Longoria Authentic BP Cool base jersey (bought it custom before the call up)

And some 5950 Hats

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
drw2007 said:
lol its mlb.com. Yes, many people have bought items off of it. It is run by major league baseball, so theres no need to worry about it.

Not worrying. Maybe I worded it in a way that made you think I was worried?
Just currious as to what people bought and if any of the items turned out to be nice buys

I just made a bid on a signed bat by Wallace, Beckham, Posey, Matusz, Crow
Thought it would look sweet along my bobbleheads and baseballs

drw2007

Aug 9, 2008
They have had some really great deals lately with the poor economy offering up to 50% off items.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I don't know if they still use DHL but every time I have ordered from the it has taken 3 weeks to get the items.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I've won a few things in the auctions. A pink Mother's Day game used bat. Took a couple weeks to get. Game used ball from the Royals, came in about a week.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
Saw some decent USA products on the site
Got there via a link on USA Baseball site

Just curious if anyone here ever bought anything off that site

I bought a dozen OMLB when they had their 50% off sale. Good e-mail communication. Good packaging. Fast delivery. No worries. I would definately do business with them again... if they offer the 50% off again. Generally speaking, their prices SUCK!!!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
I don't know if they still use DHL but every time I have ordered from the it has taken 3 weeks to get the items.

They apparently use UPS now. I ordered during the clearance sales for mlb.com and milb.com and got both of my orders in about a week (2-3 days to fulfill, 2-3 days for UPS ground transportation time/delivery).

btw, the merchant site order fulfillment isn't carried out by mlb.com, it is contracted out. mlb.com probably has ultimate responsibility though in case there is ever an order issue.

Members online

Latest posts