Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Construction finished on Jeter's 30,000 sq ft Tampa home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Thats so dumb.... The reason for big houses is usually privacy.... but why build a house that has like 4 feet of space between the houses beside you..and it looks like he has neighbors behind him that are like 5 feet away from his house. You have basically no trees and no lawn.

And i hope i get flamed for saying it. Your worth half a billion and your worried about your stuff popping up on ebay, get real. And please anyone, spare me the bs how they dont have to sign for you etc. It comes with the territory. If you didnt want to be hounded then you should have been a phys ed teacher.

Im sorry for the rant but when i see pictures like this symbolizing the life they live it boggles my mind on why some guys dont give the extra couple minutes to sign some autographs. I know you cant sign for everyone but come on, you turn away young kids 9 out of 10 times and yes i know their are scumbag dealers who ruin it for everyone.

Just a side note, when the yankees came into tampa this year , as many of you know it fills up with yankee fans. The guy didnt sign once. And i know because my friend tried at every game. Pretty dick considering its your 2nd home and you live in the area. But if i was worth 500 mill i would make myself accessible. Cal Ripken really was one of a kind. Flame on.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
And i hope i get flamed for saying it. Your worth half a billion and your worried about your stuff popping up on ebay, get real
What the hell are you blabbing about? I dont see anything about ebay in either article?

nyc3 said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
And i hope i get flamed for saying it. Your worth half a billion and your worried about your stuff popping up on ebay, get real
What the hell are you blabbing about? I dont see anything about ebay in either article?

Derek jeter gives the ebay speech alot when he is asked for autographs.

I mentioned it because after seeing his house in the article all i could say to myself is "this guy is worried about people selling his stuff on ebay???"

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I bet there will be some pretty wild parties there soon :shock:

I agree with P_Manning though, if you're that rich and spending that much on a house why the hell would you want Neighbors that close to you?

If i was spending that much on a house, i wouldn't want anyone living 100+ yards from me and i would want a big yard with a tennis court, Basketball court, Hockey rink etc.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Big Mac McGwire said:
And i hope i get flamed for saying it. Your worth half a billion and your worried about your stuff popping up on ebay, get real. And please anyone, spare me the bs how they dont have to sign for you etc. It comes with the territory. If you didnt want to be hounded then you should have been a phys ed teacher.

Im sorry for the rant but when i see pictures like this symbolizing the life they live it boggles my mind on why some guys dont give the extra couple minutes to sign some autographs. I know you cant sign for everyone but come on, you turn away young kids 9 out of 10 times and yes i know their are scumbag dealers who ruin it for everyone.

Just a side note, when the yankees came into tampa this year , as many of you know it fills up with yankee fans. The guy didnt sign once. And i know because my friend tried at every game. Pretty dick considering its your 2nd home and you live in the area. But if i was worth 500 mill i would make myself accessible. Cal Ripken really was one of a kind. Flame on.
During the last WBC, my uncles team played against the U.S team and he said Jeter stayed for hours and signed everything. He said he was a great guy. I also have a friend who lives in Tampa and he gets Jeters sig all of the time there during spring training.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Pretty sweet place for Jeets - about 1/2 mile from Tampa General Hospital and about 1/2 mile from an airport that I assume he can fly his private jet in and out of.

I doubt he's going to be having much privacy - looking at the place in google maps, you have neighbors close by on two sides and there is street (Baffin Avenue) running right up to his front gate (or front yard) so thru-traffic in the neighborhood will be driving by his house day and night. He's not on a nice secluded portion of the street.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
elmalo said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

During the last WBC, my uncles team played against the U.S team and he said Jeter stayed for hours and signed everything. He said he was a great guy. I also have a friend who lives in Tampa and he gets Jeters sig all of the time there during spring training.

He certainly didn't do that in Tononto.

Now, team Venezuela, they know how sign a baseball!

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
pigskincardboard said:
elmalo said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

He certainly didn't do that in Tononto.

Now, team Venezuela, they know how sign a baseball!
This was during spring training, down in fla.

Members online

Latest posts