Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Packs of Bowman Sterling-Missing Card Never Looked Better

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I got these two Friday, opened one at lunch...forgot the other in my desk over the weekend. Today I remembered and brought it home with me. I got shorted a base card (not upset)...

00-0001.jpg

00-0002.jpg

The Sales is 14/50....The Chapman was in the same pack (why is there foil stamped on the back??) Plate is Yellow Plate 1/1 - Jean Segura ANGELS

All is available.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
There was a thread about those some place and Topps basically said, it was a mistake and they would fix it if you wanted. I think they will send you the regular base card without the foil. Is that Chapman just a base card?

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
There was a thread about those some place and Topps basically said, it was a mistake and they would fix it if you wanted. I think they will send you the regular base card without the foil. Is that Chapman just a base card?

Yeah the Chapman is a base. I dont think the foil bothers me all that much, no need to send it back. I just thought it was weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts