Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Hope everybody has a great day. :D
We've got folks visiting from our HQ finance office so they want to give us "Customer Service" training this morning. :| I hope there's plenty of coffee! :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
My day hasn't started off too well.. got a touch of the bug my daughters have been having and was up all night off and on trying to purge it from my system. Gonna go drop my daughter off at school in a few minutes and then come home and hopefully catch up on the sleep I lost all night long so I can hopefully goto work this afternoon.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys

now that Dan has started the MT again lets just see how many more times he posts today than yesterday :lol:

Yesterday I had a ton to do around the house, today not so much. I will be here a good bit today.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
thanks for the well wishes guys

and Joe what is up with Ocho wanting a cage match with his coach?? talk about someone with talent just washing it down the toilet with all his stupid antics

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
1st4040 said:

and Joe what is up with Ocho wanting a cage match with his coach?? talk about someone with talent just washing it down the toilet with all his stupid antics

I gave up trying to understand him. He also said he's going to change his name back to Chad Johnson. ::facepalm:: He was such a talented receiver. Once he decided he wanted to be more of a celebrity, his career has went downhill. I wouldn't say he's a total trainwreck, but he's not far from it.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
muskiesfan said:
1st4040 said:

I gave up trying to understand him. He also said he's going to change his name back to Chad Johnson. ::facepalm:: He was such a talented receiver. Once he decided he wanted to be more of a celebrity, his career has went downhill. I wouldn't say he's a total trainwreck, but he's not far from it.

an older Terrell Owens showed him up this past season on his own team.. that says alot about how his stock has fallen. I can never understand why people who have the talent to make millions playing a game manage to mess it up.. if they had to work like you or I for a living I think they would take it much more seriously.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
1st4040 said:
muskiesfan said:
1st4040 said:

an older Terrell Owens showed him up this past season on his own team.. that says alot about how his stock has fallen. I can never understand why people who have the talent to make millions playing a game manage to mess it up.. if they had to work like you or I for a living I think they would take it much more seriously.

I completely agree. Chad doesn't seem to have the desire or the work ethic that TO has. TO is even more of a diva, but he works his ass off year round to stay in great shape. What kills me about both of them is how they take plays off from time to time. Both of them, TO especially, could have been 2 of the greatest WRs ever, without question. Of course when they decide to half-ass it, it hurts. Plus being divas really hurts. Back to Chad, he was having a HOF worthy career his first 6 or 7 years in the league. All of the attention, divaness, and wanting to be more of a celebrity than football player detracted from it and now I don't think he'll have a snowball's chance to make it in.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I just want to see the Bengals keep their players on offense

Members online

Latest posts