Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pretty good UD Replacement received today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
The 1 pack I purchased of 2009 Ultimate Collection about a year ago yielded a redemption for a triple auto of Feller/Palmer/Ryan #/9. I was pretty stoked to get the card, as those triples were on-card. Unfortunately, they never produced the card, and my replacement package came in today. I think it was a pretty even exchange, ya?:

09lc-lc-252-lwaner-cut-50.jpg

09ult-uds-21-palmer-markakis-37.jpg
09ult-lmst-nr-ryan-5.jpg

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
did great - nice to have 3 separate cards in case you want to sell just 1 & keep the rest.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
NIce job there! Redemptions suck...

I still can't get past the fact that Panini sent the Certified Mirror Black Bradford Quad Game Used Auto 1/1 as a redemption replacement to a guy on the Blowout boards. How crazy is that? The best card in the entire product does not get put in packs!?!!??! A $5000+ card as a redemption replacement. If I was the guy that got it, I would be stoked for sure but that is just wrong on Panini's side to hold that card out.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
bowmanchromeandorr said:
very nice cards especially the nolan ryan. someone will come along and bitch about it and piss on you rparade though

Whoa someone check the calendar I think its that time!

Back on topic great job! Upper Deck should have been like this when they actually sold baseball!

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
aaron41984 said:

I still can't get past the fact that Panini sent the Certified Mirror Black Bradford Quad Game Used Auto 1/1 as a redemption replacement to a guy on the Blowout boards. How crazy is that? The best card in the entire product does not get put in packs!?!!??! A $5000+ card as a redemption replacement. If I was the guy that got it, I would be stoked for sure but that is just wrong on Panini's side to hold that card out.

For real?
BG

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Leaf said:
aaron41984 said:

For real?
BG

What was it a replacement for?

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
nyc3 said:
bowmanchromeandorr said:
very nice cards especially the nolan ryan. someone will come along and bitch about it and piss on you rparade though

Whoa someone check the calendar I think its that time!

Back on topic great job! Upper Deck should have been like this when they actually sold baseball!
They were, as much as their rc based products sucked, they sent me $900 more in replacements in 02. They had their moments.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts