Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First Look at Bowman Chrome Wrapper Redemption Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Nice to see the Buybacks are live, not redemptions. There was some rumor to that effect.

I assume they're machine #d on the back?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Nice to see the Buybacks are live, not redemptions. There was some rumor to that effect.

I assume they're machine #d on the back?

They are numbered on back to 100.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Interesting that Mahtook has a black border, whereas Esposito is white.

I don't recall the answer to this question for certain and can't access eBay from here, but didn't Mahtook have a USA auto in Chrome already, whereas Esposito did not? That would explain the difference - I guess Topps assumes it would help to alleviate confusion that way.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Jaypers said:

I don't recall the answer to this question for certain and can't access eBay from here, but didn't Mahtook have a USA auto in Chrome already, whereas Esposito did not? That would explain the difference - I guess Topps assumes it would help to alleviate confusion that way.
I believe the black's are to /25 and the white border is to /99.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
jlecates said:
Jaypers said:

Exactly, the black is a refractor.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
jlecates said:
Jaypers said:

Gotcha. Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts