Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for information on this card 2000 Victory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
dicek.jpgdicekback.jpg

Found it digging through a box I was working on yesterday. Beckett has it on the checklist but with no price attached. Anyone have any info?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Someone pointed out a sgc 96 on the bay with a 30 BIN. Is it worth close to that or is that guy fishing?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
J-Rod said:
Someone pointed out a sgc 96 on the bay with a 30 BIN. Is it worth close to that or is that guy fishing?
A PSA 9 copy of the Ichiro card didn't sell at $10, so I'd put the Dice-K no more than $2 cash value or so.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
200lbhockeyplayer said:
J-Rod said:
A PSA 9 copy of the Ichiro card didn't sell at $10, so I'd put the Dice-K no more than $2 cash value or so.

Fantastic! Thanks for the help. Just making sure I didn't have something good before I sell it off cheap

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
You can probably pick up the whole set for under $30. I have most of the set and posted scans to tradingcarddb.com if anyone wants to see the rest. Naturally the lot I bought didn't have the Ichiro, Hideki Matsui or Dice-K.

Members online

Latest posts