Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WHY FCB FOOTBALL BOARDS ARE ONE OF THE BEST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
I want to say to everyone involved in sending me something today. You guys are the best group I have ever been apart of.

So here is everything that I received today

image4.jpg
96/100

image3.jpg
225/400

image2-2.jpg
33/40

image1-2.jpg
27/36

image0-25.jpg

21/25

image5.jpg
42/99

image0-24.jpg
9/50

I love all of these and this has really brightened my day.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
That may be the first TTT card I actually like the appearance of! Maybe its the bright red jerseys in contrast with the deep blue background, or the fact that I can actually read it. Either way, nice haul!

randomhereoh

Aug 25, 2009
Awesome stuff, glad they helped you out.

Is the trading here really that great though, for football? Ive noticed the chat is good but everytime I try and trade/sell I get barely any responses.

Just curious because Ive spent some more time here of late and have enjoyed it but Im here to deal..

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
randomhereoh said:
Awesome stuff, glad they helped you out.

Is the trading here really that great though, for football? Ive noticed the chat is good but everytime I try and trade/sell I get barely any responses.

Just curious because Ive spent some more time here of late and have enjoyed it but Im here to deal..

well people will not waste time with low ball offers and trades not even close in the transaction section. too many adults on this site.