Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you think is a fair price for this lot of vintage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asw37

Mar 9, 2010
I wouldn't go much more than $350, but if you think the koufax can 3 or 4, with the other cards you have adecent group. Obviosuly if condition were better they could be worth a ton, but the banks has a terrible crease and the spahs have severely rounded corners. Nice lot though, and i hope this could be of some help!

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
asw37 said:
I wouldn't go much more than $350, but if you think the koufax can 3 or 4, with the other cards you have adecent group. Obviosuly if condition were better they could be worth a ton, but the banks has a terrible crease and the spahs have severely rounded corners. Nice lot though, and i hope this could be of some help!

I don't know much about grading but the Koufax is pretty nice. Does the Banks auto look legit, and even though the card is beat up does it add value to it?

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
If you're buying them, offer $200.

If the Banks auto is real, it will increase the price, though not as much if it were signed on the front.

Members online

Latest posts