Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps missing hit mail day.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kidmikey

Oct 30, 2010
Messier2 said:
I guess topps deems Chevez Clarke as the "worst" auto in the set!

Well, I just received a crappy Chance Ruffin as my missing hit replacement from Topps...I'd say it is a toss-up...

It really is a rip-off if you don't get a hit (the chance for any prospect and even color auto, reduced to crappy base auto replacement)

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Kidmikey said:
Messier2 said:
I guess topps deems Chevez Clarke as the "worst" auto in the set!

Well, I just received a crappy Chance Ruffin as my missing hit replacement from Topps...I'd say it is a toss-up...

It really is a rip-off if you don't get a hit (the chance for any prospect and even color auto, reduced to crappy base auto replacement)

Yeah, I kinda figured Ruffin would be the other replacement being sent out! :D

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
I tried the email system for my missing hit and got a letter back saying I still needed to send everything in. Not sure what the deal with that is, I've only once before made a claim through topps and that was in 2007.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
DINANBBS said:
go here for missing hits / damaged cards

http://topps.com/contactus/cs.html
Good to know. I've had two hits missing from boxes/cases that I've busted this year but figured it wasn't worth the time or money to send everything in given the history of receiving low end hits in return. Hopefully this link will make things easier should it happen again. Post thanked!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
notoriousrmb said:
I tried the email system for my missing hit and got a letter back saying I still needed to send everything in. Not sure what the deal with that is, I've only once before made a claim through topps and that was in 2007.

hmmm, it's worked for me (bought two 2010 Topps Update boxes from a big internet box seller who isn't a sponsor of this site -- but should be!) and both were missing the relic hit and the boxes were consecutive numbered. December box break relic came a few weeks ago and I thought the January box break relic came today, but it was just my bowman chrome redemption. ;)

I was notified in email that second box relic is on its way, so it should be here any day now.

If one is having having issues, their procedure probably isn't being followed as instructed or one might be contacting Topps too many times looking for replacement hits so Topps may be sending one through extra steps to get the item.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts