Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Billups fans on this site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I have a TON of Billups stuff I would like to move. over 100 rookies, every brand, I have a sweet 1/1 auto patch, and a few gu, and autos. LMK if anyone needs these. I will get scans on request. I want to trade for either LeBron, or baseball.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Topps Chrome and SP Authentic would be his highest end rookies. They only book about $5 a piece. Yes, I have many of both.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
bodiaz said:
Topps Chrome and SP Authentic would be his highest end rookies. They only book about $5 a piece. Yes, I have many of both.

Thanks, but I already have those. I'm not a Billups collector, but was interested in a nice PC rookie because I'm a big fan of his. I didn't think he had a high end rookie, but it was worth a shot.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I do have a really sweet Billups Triple Threads auto triple patch card #ed 1/1. It spells out Mr. Big Shot. LMK if you need it, I can get a scan.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I have a BGS 9.5 Billups Finest rookie on the bay right now starting at under $10!

Members online