Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Submission - Grades Popped - Not too bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
2010 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Gold Refractors Tyrell Jenkins 9.5 POP 1
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft USA Baseball Autographs Gold Refractors Adrian Marin 9.5 POP 1
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft USA Baseball Autographs Gold Refractors Carson Kelly 9.5 POP 2
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft USA Baseball Autographs Gold Refractors Zach Green 9.5 POP 2
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft USA Baseball Autographs Gold Refractors Chris Chinea 9.5 POP 2
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft USA Baseball Autographs Gold Refractors Cole Billingsley 9.5 POP 1
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospect Autographs Blue Refractors Bryce Brentz 9.5 POP 1
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Superfractors Cody Stanley 9.0 POP 1-obviously
2003-04 Topps Pristine Refractors Lebron James U Does Not Meet Minimum Grade
1998-99 UD Ionix Reciprocal Dirk Nowitzki 9.5 POP 5

Not real sure what happened on the Super or the Lebron. I popped the Lebron out of an uncirculated holder that was pulled last week. Minimum grade was 9. I thought it had a shot to be my first 10. Oh well. The super looked flawless as well. The Dirk was a nice surprise. It was a PSA 9 but the surface was never wiped/cleaned before it was submitted last time. Took me about 10 minutes to clean it well enough to send in. Pretty happy with the rest of it.

Members online

Latest posts