Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Sunday Morning Thread *******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
we sell alot east coast but plant in Memphis might ship to a warehouse near you . Those boxes weight 50 plus lbs #60013 ,60012 .
Art ; still digging out of snow ? 42 degrees here

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
tramers said:
we sell alot east coast but plant in Memphis might ship to a warehouse near you . Those boxes weight 50 plus lbs #60013 ,60012 .
Art ; still digging out of snow ? 42 degrees here

I will take a look at the boxes when I go to work this afternoon.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning gentlemen! Coffee pot punched in early this morning. Half way through back to back 16 hour days. I'll be in rough shape by 10pm but these weekends make for smooth sailing the rest of the week. Have a great day all

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
darrend505 said:
Morning Art, how are you and yours?

Doing ok Darrend, how about yourself?

Barry, we're all dug out for the moment, but that will change at any time. I shovel all the snow out, and the wind blows it all back, plus alittle extra. ::facepalm::

Scott, glad you had a good time.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
darrend505 said:
Morning Art, how are you and yours?

Doing ok Darrend, how about yourself?

Barry, we're all dug out for the moment, but that will change at any time. I shovel all the snow out, and the wind blows it all back, plus alittle extra. ::facepalm::

Scott, glad you had a good time.

Not bad, no snow at the moment, hoping not anymore until next winter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
good morning boys! having lunch with/meeting my wife's godmother today. should be fun.

Barry - so it turns out my mom was a little off. my brother is moving to Nashville. ::facepalm:: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts