Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally!!! RandomH has a decent break! 2010 Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Went to Kmart to pick up some dogfood and I stopped by the card section they have. To be honest it actually looked a lot better than what i've seen before. Tons of blasters, lots of packs, and rack packs.

Didn't really know what to get. I looked down where all the blasters were and saw Mr. Heyward on a Bowman Platinum blaster! This was the first time i've actually seen a Platinum blaster at a retail store. They seemed to go like hotcakes and everywhere I went they were sold out. Well anyway, there were two of them so I grabbed the first one, paid 21.72 and went out the door.

ALL MARKS ARE FROM MY SCANNER AND NOT THE CARDS
Some of the better base
2010 Bowman Platinum Logan Morrison RC 61
2010 Bowman Platinum Jeremy Hellickson Prospect PP3
2010 Bowman Platinum Adeiny Hechavarria Prospect PP8
2010 Bowman Platinum Grant Green Prospect PP15
2010 Bowman Platinum Jose Iglesias Prospect PP26
2010 Bowman Platinum Tyler Anderson USA PP29
2010 Bowman Platinum Mikie Mahtook USA PP40
2010 Bowman Platinum George Springer USA PP48
BowmanPlatinuminserts.jpg
Also pulled a bunch of RC

But fourth pack into the break I hit a pretty sweet autograph. :mrgreen:
2010 Bowman Platinum Mike Trout Refractor Autograph BPA-MT
Trout.jpg

FINALLY! I get a decent break. Pretty happy that I actually got lucky with this blaster today. Not bad pulling the #1 Prospect.

Thanks for looking everyone!
-Hubert

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
RandomH said:
autorook said:
Funny enough my town always has loads of rack packs and blasters of the Bowman Platinums. :p
from what I heard here, like 1/3 rackpacks have autos or something like that, the odds are insane.

Not true at all, I've seen many rack pack breaks on youtube and its the opposite. More like 1/10 packs have an auto.

Members online

Latest posts