Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Trout 2009 Elite Auto Price Estimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
I havnt seen any 09 Elite Autos for sale on the bay within the last week after being named #1 Prospect by a few places. Ive noticed some bumps in other Trout cards and am wondering where you guys think this card is right now?

Also, where you think it could be come March 1, 2010?

And, ....................where to find some?

Seems no one is selling them right now.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
I would expect them to at least follow closely with the 2010 Bowman Platinum prices, maybe come in just behind the '09 Sterlings. Come March 1st, who knows where they'll be in price. Right now probably somewhere around $50, maybe less, maybe more.

My prediction is the Sterlings hit $75-80 by March, BC $100, and the Elites come in at $60-70. Just a guess. Could be higher though.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Adam G said:
I would expect them to at least follow closely with the 2010 Bowman Platinum prices, maybe come in just behind the '09 Sterlings. Come March 1st, who knows where they'll be in price. Right now probably somewhere around $50, maybe less, maybe more.

My prediction is the Sterlings hit $75-80 by March, BC $100, and the Elites come in at $60-70. Just a guess. Could be higher though.

Cool, thats what I was thinking, I think they are going to go OFF, I just cannot find any right now.

Im bidding on the one that has 1 day left and come hell or high water, that sucker IS MINE. (09 ELITE AUTO OF LIKE /495)

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
archiebunkerjr said:
I got this Trout Elite. Does anyone care to guess the value on it? Could it fetch $20?

09TroutElite46-50.jpg

Absolutely bro.

Put that sucker up for auction on ebay right on 3/1 and a week later - it probably goes for $25 in all this hype!

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
glewis22 said:
archiebunkerjr said:
I got this Trout Elite. Does anyone care to guess the value on it? Could it fetch $20?

09TroutElite46-50.jpg

Absolutely bro.

Put that sucker up for auction on ebay right on 3/1 and a week later - it probably goes for $25 in all this hype!

One of those was hit for a 30 BIN.

Members online

Latest posts