Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I went over budget on this but it was worth it...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
I paid more for this than the other 1/1's I own. I wasn't expecting it to go for more than $120 dlvd but it wound up just a hair under $140 dlvd. Good thing I sold my Mike Trout Tristar Red Auto #/5 for $80 to help offset the cost. Without further ado, here it is...
segurared.jpg
and it completes the trifecta...
segurasuper.jpg
segurastatus.jpg
Thanks excelb!

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
thanks for all of the kind words guys! i was more than happy to add it to my pc at any price :D

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
alexs64 said:
Nice pick up!!! Does he have a paper Red 1/1 from Bowman?

I believe he does but to be honest with ya...until you brought it up, I hadn't given it a second thought. Not too big of a fan of the base bowman line but if it comes up, I'll have to throw out a bid or 2 regardless.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Nice work Blake.

thanks mike! i am just glad it was pulled and promptly listed...makes the hunt a little easier :cool:

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
I love it when FCB pulls stay with FCB members :mrgreen: Nice aquisition Halonut and sweet sale Bobby :cool:

agreed, it was also nice that bobby left it open to all bidders rather than jumping at a pm offer. kudos to him for that!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Halonut said:
metallicalex777 said:
I love it when FCB pulls stay with FCB members :mrgreen: Nice aquisition Halonut and sweet sale Bobby :cool:

agreed, it was also nice that bobby left it open to all bidders rather than jumping at a pm offer. kudos to him for that!

You are right...that really says TONS!!! I'm sure he's not hurting for sales with all the Stras and Harpers he pulled already. That speaks hugely right there in my opinion so GREAT callout dude :D

Andrew - Thank god you added in the holder...that was starting to sound dirty not in a good man way :lol:

Members online

Latest posts