Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Troy Polamalu wins AP DPOY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
wheeler281 said:
meh I don't care about that I am not selling any of my autos.

I have a few doubles to sell of rookies and rookie parallels so I can afford more rookie year cards that will hopefully surface. My personal collection isn't going anywhere. I made the mistake of selling a lot of rarities back in the day and I think I finally replaced them all.

B

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Polamalu had this to say via Twitter:

“Thanks for the congrats. @jharrison9292, @ClayMatthews52, Ed Reed, Julius Peppers way more deserving!”

“Individual awards only have a place in golf and bowling. Too many parts to single out one player in the world greatest TEAM sport!”

Very humble. He always says the right things (and says them sincerely). He's not just the model of what you want from a player on the field, but off it as well. Not that my lowly opinion matters on the large scale, but the guy definitely has my respect as a player, but more importantly, as a man.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I really like Polamalu, but this award should have been a push either way.

I HONESTLY think that he only won it because he's a bigger name and is one of the faces of the NFL. Without those Head and Shoulders ads, Clay Matthews wins this award in a walk.

PS: I'm only about half serious.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Card Magnet said:

“Thanks for the congrats. @jharrison9292, @ClayMatthews52, Ed Reed, Julius Peppers way more deserving!”

“Individual awards only have a place in golf and bowling. Too many parts to single out one player in the world greatest TEAM sport!”

Very humble. He always says the right things (and says them sincerely). He's not just the model of what you want from a player on the field, but off it as well. Not that my lowly opinion matters on the large scale, but the guy definitely has my respect as a player, but more importantly, as a man.

Wow. If he did in fact write that, I'm a fan.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Snyper said:
Card Magnet said:

Wow. If he did in fact write that, I'm a fan.

Polamalu has always struck me as a good guy amongst many not so good guys. If he wasn't a Steeler, he would be a guy I would pick a few things up for.

Members online

Latest posts