Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

50/50 thread: Great Lakes Loons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
The rules that you agree to by posting:
1) Include a SASE for your items when sending them to me. To avoid delays in shipping your items, this is the best for you. No SASE means that you won't get your stuff back.
2. I am not responsible for items lost in the mail. (I recommend delivery confirmation both ways if the item is important to you). I also don't trust my local area w/ packages, and will ask to hold these until I am in a "safer mailing environment."
3. I will get premium items signed before others (ie. OMLB over cards). Even if I take your order and another person's afterward, even though most players don't mind signing a bunch if they have enough time before the first pitch, etc.
4. There is NO GUARANTEE that your item will be signed. I cannot control who decides to sign on day(s) that I am there. This is obvious, but I like to state this anyways.
5. If your item is not signed I will send it back in your SASE.
6. They will sign in whatever pen or Sharpie they have. I have blue sharpie/bic with me for cards/baseballs, but can accommodate black or silver if you wish. If you want to try to get something specifically in a different color or type of pen, send it with your item along with a note. I will TRY to get it signed with your pen/Sharpie, but no guarantees. Some players like to grab one pen and sign everything with it, for those who didn't know this before.
7. Your items will be returned to you when I notify you of such. Cards are quicker to mail than large items due to my location. Please PM me if you would like to get an idea when it will be.
8. Provide a list of your items and specifics, if you have any. This makes it much easier for me to sort your items and ship them to you. Also, I don't like that whole sticky note on the back of cards thing, just list the card as accurately as you can and I will know.
9. If you send me 8 cards to 50/50, for example, and I can only get 6 signed, I will send you back 3 signed and two unsigned, and keep the other 3 signed. This seems fair to me and you should be happy I do it this way.

I have listed below the dates and players that will attend. More information can be made available if you would like it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
season starts in April - I have not selected any game dates yet, but will have constant communication w/ you

Dates TBD - 2011 Great Lakes Loons

HC Lenny Harris (would prefer non-Dodgers cards for my half. I have enough of those in my own stack and literally nothing else.) NO MORE AT THIS TIME
PC Kremelin Martinez
MGR John Shoemaker
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player roster:
Pitchers:
Logan Bawcom
Robert Boothe
Pete Budkevics
Raul Burgos
Ryan Christenson
Derek Cone
Garrett Gould
Zack Lee - PREMIUMS ONLY RIGHT NOW
Bret Montgomery
Red Patterson
Timothy Sexton
Brant Stickel
Shawn Tolleson

Catchers:
Steve Cilladi (DL)
Steve Domecus
Michael Pericht

Infielders:
Jesse Bosnik
Blake Dean
Casio Grider
Chris Henderson
Bryant Hernandez
Chris Jacobs (DL)
Christian Lara

Outfielders:
Nick Akins
Jon Garcia
Leon Landry
Roman Pena

Also, if you are looking last years Pitching Coach Chuck Crim, he got promoted but I have plenty of extra signed cards of his still.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Re: Early 50/50 thread: Great Lakes Loons

I might be interested in Lenny Harris. I'll see what all I have.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan

17ROCKIES12 said:
I just have to warn you that A LOT of other people have asked for him already. Depending on how much he signs I might not be able to get these done very quickly, if at all.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008

tigsfan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
I just have to warn you that A LOT of other people have asked for him already. Depending on how much he signs I might not be able to get these done very quickly, if at all.
Ok. I'll hold off for a month or two into the season. If he's signing a lot I'll send some.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan

I'll add you to my going list just so I have it down somewhere. I'm keeping my list in another place, so that's why you don't see it. ;)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

Just so I am clear, I send you, say... 4 cards, and IF you get all 4 signed, I get 2 back?

I might be in for a couple later on.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan

TBTwinsFan said:
Just so I am clear, I send you, say... 4 cards, and IF you get all 4 signed, I get 2 back?
Yes, that's exactly it.

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010

Tigs, you really make it around to the different websites. We need to get some trades done some time!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts