Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS February Special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Not the special I was hoping for, but I'll take free FedEx shipping.

Free Shipping on Orders of 20 + cards!

For February 2011, Beckett will offer free return shipping* on your orders of 20+ cards, submitted to us in February. This allows you to send in your cards, at the service level of your choice, and we will ship them back at no charge to you! We hope you enjoy the offer!

*Cannot be combined with any other coupon, discounted offers, or promotion. Offer does not apply to BGS/JSA submissions or the BCCG services. Offer valid for all new orders submitted in February and can not be applied to orders that were previously submitted or are in the possession of Beckett Grading currently. Offer Code: ShipFeb2011. Offer Expires 02/28/11. All orders must be postmarked by 02/28/11 and contain the promotion code listed above in order to receive the discount. Free shipping is for submissions of 20 cards or more. Orders that qualify will be shipped back via Fed Ex ground. All insurance and surcharges will apply. See Beckett submission form for a list of these fees. Contact BGS Customer Service at 972-448-9188, [email protected], or see www.beckett.com/grading for submission forms and more information.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I called Beckett last week when the website was down wanting the January code promotion. I talked with a gal named Lynn that offered me for $25, a credit for $50 worth of grading at the 10 or 20 day service. Saved $25 on grading.

Edit: the promotion is for 20 cards at the 20 day turn around for $112 with FedEx shipping included. Autograph grading is $1.00 extra. Total amount of the submission is $137.00. I will have to add $1.00 for each autograph card though.

I was told this promotion is for return customers with accounts on record.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
hoopster3977 said:
I called Beckett last week when the website was down wanting the January code promotion. I talked with a gal named Mary that offered me for $25, a credit for $50 worth of grading at the 10 or 20 day service. Saved $25 on grading.

Is it a coupon they send you? Or is this some kind of "BGS Collector's Club" (copying the PSA collector's club) type thing where you pay "dues" (in the form of $25) and you get some "free" or "bonus" gradings back (a $50 value in this case)?

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:
I called Beckett last week when the website was down wanting the January code promotion. I talked with a gal named Mary that offered me for $25, a credit for $50 worth of grading at the 10 or 20 day service. Saved $25 on grading.

Is it a coupon they send you? Or is this some kind of "BGS Collector's Club" (copying the PSA collector's club) type thing where you pay "dues" (in the form of $25) and you get some "free" or "bonus" gradings back (a $50 value in this case)?
Please see above the edit I made. I just got off the phone with Lynn to vertify the promotion. I will receive a pre-printed submission form with the total cost of $112 stated on the form. I can add more cards and will have to add $1.00 for each autograph submitted. It is $7 per card with FedEx shipping included.

Edit: This is for the 20 day service only.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
hoopster3977 said:
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:

Please see above the edit I made. I just got off the phone with Lynn to vertify the promotion. I will receive a pre-printed submission form with the total cost of $112 stated on the form. I can add more cards and will have to add $1.00 for each autograph submitted. It is $7 per card with FedEx shipping included.

Wow, that's a pretty good deal that rivals the group sub pricing if you're submitting a lot of autos. Guess I should give them a call and ask for the promo since I've submitted numerous orders before (most recently under the $15 2-day special).

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:

Wow, that's a pretty good deal that rivals the group sub pricing if you're submitting a lot of autos. Guess I should give them a call and ask for the promo since I've submitted numerous orders before (most recently under the $15 2-day special).
The promo is for 20 cards @ a cost of $112 with free FedEx shipping after purchasing the voucher for $25

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Jaypers said:
Not the special I was hoping for, but I'll take free FedEx shipping.

Free Shipping on Orders of 20 + cards!

For February 2011, Beckett will offer free return shipping* on your orders of 20+ cards, submitted to us in February. This allows you to send in your cards, at the service level of your choice, and we will ship them back at no charge to you! We hope you enjoy the offer!

*Cannot be combined with any other coupon, discounted offers, or promotion. Offer does not apply to BGS/JSA submissions or the BCCG services. Offer valid for all new orders submitted in February and can not be applied to orders that were previously submitted or are in the possession of Beckett Grading currently. Offer Code: ShipFeb2011. Offer Expires 02/28/11. All orders must be postmarked by 02/28/11 and contain the promotion code listed above in order to receive the discount. Free shipping is for submissions of 20 cards or more. Orders that qualify will be shipped back via Fed Ex ground. All insurance and surcharges will apply. See Beckett submission form for a list of these fees. Contact BGS Customer Service at 972-448-9188, [email protected], or see http://www.beckett.com/grading for submission forms and more information.

Thanks for posting Jaypers!

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:
cmnkb8 said:
[quote="hoopster3977":2bnl7cds]I called Beckett last week when the website was down wanting the January code promotion. I talked with a gal named Mary that offered me for $25, a credit for $50 worth of grading at the 10 or 20 day service. Saved $25 on grading.

The promo is for 20 cards @ a cost of $112 with free FedEx shipping after purchasing the voucher for $25

At 20 cards, all autographs, this promo is $157 inc. return shipping.

The group sub comes out to $140.72.

If you're looking to sub now in order to get the cards back for spring training instead of waiting for the end of the month group sub, the extra $17 is worth it. Assuming they send you the coupon in a few business days that is.

edit: my math may be off on the promo cost. I forgot to apply the $50 grading credit. If the $50 credit is applied this deal is only $97 for 20 autographs (or $77 for non-autos and in between for a mixed batch) at the 20 day service level. Now that's a deal.[/quote:2bnl7cds]

the bonus with the FCB group sub is that you can submit only 5 cards for close to this pricing instead of having to do 20.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
bouwob said:
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:
[quote="cmnkb8":1ci9cqyv][quote="hoopster3977":1ci9cqyv]I called Beckett last week when the website was down wanting the January code promotion. I talked with a gal named Mary that offered me for $25, a credit for $50 worth of grading at the 10 or 20 day service. Saved $25 on grading.

If you're looking to sub now in order to get the cards back for spring training instead of waiting for the end of the month group sub, the extra $17 is worth it. Assuming they send you the coupon in a few business days that is.

edit: my math may be off on the promo cost. I forgot to apply the $50 grading credit. If the $50 credit is applied this deal is only $97 for 20 autographs (or $77 for non-autos and in between for a mixed batch) at the 20 day service level. Now that's a deal.[/quote:1ci9cqyv]

the bonus with the FCB group sub is that you can submit only 5 cards for close to this pricing instead of having to do 20.[/quote:1ci9cqyv]

I believe this allows you to send in less than 20 cards, but you'd still pay the coupon price. I could be wrong. Hoopster, any details on this? If that's the case, the breakpoint where this promo becomes cheaper than the group sub pricing is at 14 cards (for all autos) and 13 cards (for non autos).

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
cmnkb8 said:
bouwob said:
cmnkb8 said:
hoopster3977 said:
cmnkb8 said:
[quote="hoopster3977":2w2hwugw][quote="cmnkb8":2w2hwugw][quote="hoopster3977":2w2hwugw]I called Beckett last week when the website was down wanting the January code promotion. I talked with a gal named Mary that offered me for $25, a credit for $50 worth of grading at the 10 or 20 day service. Saved $25 on grading.

edit: my math may be off on the promo cost. I forgot to apply the $50 grading credit. If the $50 credit is applied this deal is only $97 for 20 autographs (or $77 for non-autos and in between for a mixed batch) at the 20 day service level. Now that's a deal.[/quote:2w2hwugw]

the bonus with the FCB group sub is that you can submit only 5 cards for close to this pricing instead of having to do 20.[/quote:2w2hwugw]

I believe this allows you to send in less than 20 cards, but you'd still pay the coupon price. I could be wrong. Hoopster, any details on this? If that's the case, the breakpoint where this promo becomes cheaper than the group sub pricing is at 14 cards (for all autos) and 13 cards (for non autos).[/quote:2w2hwugw]
Call customer service, you will probably be talking with Lynn, because she answered the phone call I made. She is also the person that offered me the unanounced deal on 1/27. I called back this morning to confirm this information. Call Beckett @ 972-448-9188 ask for Lynn if she doesn't answer the call.
Ralph

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
Call customer service, you will probably be talking with Lynn, because she answered the phone call I made. She is also the person that offered me the unanounced deal on 1/27. I called back this morning to confirm this information. Call Beckett @ 972-448-9188 ask for Lynn if she doesn't answer the call.
Ralph

Thanks

Members online