Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Jesus Montero Game Used Signed Batting Gloves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Won both of these recent and was wondering what you guys those of them. I think it's a pretty cool item. The COA is signed by Jesus. I wanted to list them before the ST hype. What would be a good BIN/BO price?

securedownload.jpg

scan0001-5.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
What did you pay for them? If you bought them to resell, go ahead and put them up for at least 2x what you paid.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Very cool item, but i have NO idea of value. If anything it's kinda cool that they're so early and come with a photo COA, and autographed. Sorry i can't help there.

Does anyone remember the GAME USED FULL SET OF CATCHING gear of his that was on ebay forever? It was supposedly from his Futures Game appearance in 2008. I was tempted MANY times to put in an offer, but it was like $900 buy it now, and i just dont venture in those waters for any one item. Now,,,,,i guess you could say that each piece was only $200 or so,,,,but still, it would have been one purchase of near a grand, and i couldn't justify the purchase.

I haven't seen the set of gear in a long while, does anyone remember seeing it? Or did it ever sell?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Each item has an mlb holo, I also contemplated hitting the bin.

4074064640_71339fc068.jpg

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Lol, you put your hands in them for the picture? May be a good idea to take a different picture, preferably one without you wearing the items, before listing.

As for the value, you're going to have a hard time seeing much (if any profit) after fees and shipping. $110 for those gloves is already pretty high. If he comes up and goes apeshit, like Heyward last season, then it's a different story. Current value, I'd have to say $80-100. ST value, probably $100-120. If he comes up like Heyward did in the MLB, $150-200.

Members online