Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1996 Stadium Club Series 2 Break W/Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Broke this last week, but just got around to scanning everything. Manged to snag two of these off ebay for $29 dlvd.

Team Stadium Club (1:1): 1 per pack... so, I pulled 24 of these. The Jeter is a pretty nice "hit". The top 8 are scanned below.

IMG_0001.jpg

Extreme Players Bronze (1:12): Pulled two of these... scanned below.

IMG_0002.jpg

Extreme Players Silver (1:24): Pulled one, scanned below.

IMG_0003.jpg

Extreme Players Gold (1:48): This looks really sweet in hand! If only the player was a tad better :)

IMG_0004.jpg

Mickey Mantle: Pulled 2 of these... noticed the complete sets go for some pretty big money on the bay. I might have to crack a few more boxes and go for the set.

IMG_0005.jpg

Bash and Burn: Just a sweet looking 90's insert!

Front:

IMG_0006.jpg

Back:

IMG_0007.jpg

Power Packed: Just another sweet looking 90's insert! (My scanner really likes this card too)

IMG_0008.jpg

Overall, pretty fun for $14 or so. As always everything is free to Player Collectors. The Biggio, however, will go to my mom (she is the biggest Biggio fan/collector on the face of the earth).

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Rudzud said:
Good job, but you gotta go for the 97? 98/99 stadium club and look for those autographs!

I know I know... Those boxes carry a bit of a premium and I just couldn't pass these up when I saw them on the bay.

Members online