Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Signing Day 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
So now that NSD is finally wrapping up with just a few commitments left to be made, are you excited about your schools class and how they did this year? For me I am very happy with the job Coach Dooley did, should finish as a top 10 class in the nation. Only down point for me is not getting Gabe Wright, other than that we filled alot of wholes with a lot of quality players.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Hoke did a good job with what little time our AD gave him. We stole a great TE prospect from Arkansas, which should be a huge help for the offense when he's ready. A little light on the O line but there are still a few more guys to sign. Highlight of the day was the 100% awkward interview of Brady Hoke by a CBS analyst none other than Rich Rodriguez.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Junior Griffey said:
Hoke did a good job with what little time our AD gave him. We stole a great TE prospect from Arkansas, which should be a huge help for the offense when he's ready. A little light on the O line but there are still a few more guys to sign. Highlight of the day was the 100% awkward interview of Brady Hoke by a CBS analyst none other than Rich Rodriguez.

Yeah, Michigan also stole a QB from Purdue. Russell Bellamy. You jerks... :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Pitt got a nice amount of players and considering the coaching fiasco that happened, I'm shocked they got as many as they did. I'm pleased.

hookem99

Oct 30, 2010
Texas had a great class espically with all the coaching changes we had, and Malcom Brown will make a huge diffrence

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
hookem99 said:
Texas had a great class espically with all the coaching changes we had, and Malcom Brown will make a huge diffrence

And no ********* Greg Davis to ruin him. I'm pumped.

Glad to see another UT fan here

hookem99

Oct 30, 2010
JoshHamilton said:
hookem99 said:

And no ********* Greg Davis to ruin him. I'm pumped.

Glad to see another UT fan here

Me to man me to, Greg wasnt getting it done, lets just hope Gilbert can get things sorted out or its time to give Wood a chance.

marhjan

Aug 2, 2010
Very happy with Rutgers incoming class - Savon Huggins sealed the deal, also excited about Gary Nova, Marquise Wright and Njany (sp?) Mera. #32 overall and only behind Louisville in the Big East, hopefully we can get things turned around pretty quick.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Bama's got even better last night. Still a big one left on the board in Clowney though, hopefully he'll come to UA.

Members online

Latest posts