Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 BC Wrapper Redemption Pack Odds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Some of you may have seen the live Ustream blood bath that occurred last night where I hit 8 Autos in 240 packs. 1:30

I decided to check FCB and Blowout to see how others did.

70 Pack Break: 1:17.5 (4)
63 Pack Break: 1:21 (3)
109 Pack Break: 1:15.5 (7)
48 Pack Break: 1:16 (3)
28 Pack Break: 1:14 (2)
87 Pack Break: 1:17.4 (5)
38 Pack Break: 1:19 (2)

That is 443 packs and 26 autos for a rate of 1:17.

If you add my break into it, it swings the rate down to 1:20. I think it is fair to say that my break was unusually bad and some of these others were unusually good, but if I had to make an educated guess, the correct rate is 1:18 packs.

Hope this helps others as they decide to bust or sell.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
BowmanChromeAddict said:
There were also 3 Harper Autos among those breaks as well....just a little aside.

I think it is going to be very interesting how the market reacts to these, in particular with the guys who had autos in BDP (do all of them?)

Also gonna be interesting to see how many of these actually appear either in breaks or on ebay etc., vs how many might sit there in the packs BO and other distributors have as well as the packs topps never sends out. I've only seen one of Grandal and that was on ebay as opposed to 4 or 5 Brentz, a few Pomeranz, etc.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks for the breakdown. I was planning on redeeming about 5 boxes worth, but it seems I'd be better off just taking the $40 or so for them.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
mredsox89 said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
There were also 3 Harper Autos among those breaks as well....just a little aside.

I think it is going to be very interesting how the market reacts to these, in particular with the guys who had autos in BDP (do all of them?)

Also gonna be interesting to see how many of these actually appear either in breaks or on ebay etc., vs how many might sit there in the packs BO and other distributors have as well as the packs topps never sends out. I've only seen one of Grandal and that was on ebay as opposed to 4 or 5 Brentz, a few Pomeranz, etc.

There is no overlap with the BDP autos, but there is overlap with the autos from the BC set. The disappointing thing about that overlap is that these duplicated autos from BC feature the same pictures, so a Lance McCullers from the redemption packs are identical to the one you could pull from BC, but it is numbered to /99 instead of unnumbered.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
BowmanChromeAddict said:
mredsox89 said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

There is no overlap with the BDP autos, but there is overlap with the autos from the BC set. The disappointing thing about that overlap is that these duplicated autos from BC feature the same pictures, so a Lance McCullers from the redemption packs are identical to the one you could pull from BC, but it is numbered to /99 instead of unnumbered.

I meant the buyback autos. Grandal/Brentz/Choice etc.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
mredsox89 said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
mredsox89 said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:

I meant the buyback autos. Grandal/Brentz/Choice etc.

Sorry, totally understand now. I was thinking pure "duplication" or "reprinting" or "serial numbering back stock" but your were talking about player duplication. Gotcha.

Members online

Latest posts