Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question on TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
Have you sent in multiple cards in before? If so have your player signed all of them?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
zbdub808 said:
Have you sent in multiple cards in before? If so have your player signed all of them?

some players will sign multiples, some will not. Its probably close to a 50/50 split from what ive seen. Myself, i might send 2 cards in a TTM, i usually won't feel comfortable sending anymore than that because personally i think it makes you look "greedy" if you send in too many.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
zbdub808 said:
also do you send in pwe or bubble mailer?

all of mine i have only used pwe for cards.

I have sent out some McFarlanes bases to get signed and those i use bubblers. Also if i send out an 8x10 picture i use a bubbler.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
I almost always send 2. There are some guys that you know will sign more than that (Doerr, Cey, etc.) and for those, I will send 3 or 4.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
PWE works fine. Most current guys will only sign 1 card. Retired average players will sign multiples (most even 5+).

Members online

Latest posts