Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

Got these in yesterday from a deal I made to buy out a fellow competitor of all the Gu'ed he had that I needed.

JoseCansecoPC151.jpg

JoseCansecoPC150.jpg

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Good Morning guys. Tonight, for the first time in years, the city of San Antonio may be sprinkled with a light coating of snow ! :eek:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
thanks guys.. always good to take out a buyer that was pushing up the prices on these types of GU'ed. all but one of them are numbered under /100 which even now its getting harder for me to find stuff I need on Ebay of. He has a few auto's I need as well.. but I'll wait until he either lists them or comes down from what he's asking on them if he actually decides he is going to sell them (he's holding onto them for now)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning!!

I got to see a great hockey game last night and it was even better at the end...

[youtube:30d8geut]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ns4Zy3wGDE&feature=feedu[/youtube:30d8geut]

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
indianajdp said:
G'morning, all.

Day THREE of no school.
Kids are going CRAZY now...and we have no alcohol in the house.

Should be a banner day ::facepalm::

wow, we are clear and back at it today..........it is 3 degrees though :|

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
it was supposed to be cold but partially sunny here today.. and guess what its snowing enough to have a dusting already on the ground. Im sick of this F'in snow already and we're supposed to have another round Saturday.

IndyKMB

Jan 29, 2011
Central HoosierLand
George_Calfas said:
indianajdp said:
G'morning, all.

Day THREE of no school.
Kids are going CRAZY now...and we have no alcohol in the house.

Should be a banner day ::facepalm::

wow, we are clear and back at it today..........it is 3 degrees though :|

Weather is fine, now. But the nighborhood roads are beyond abysmal. Very tough for cars to get around in the neighborhoods, much less buses.

ALL of the schools in this area are closed.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Freezing outside with more rain headed our way shortly. I would like to see some snow but its probably not going to happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts