Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Platinum Checklist and Sell Sheets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Re: 2011 Bowman Platinum

Those look pretty nice -- like an average chick after like 5 beers -- but I mean... they look like too many other products.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

I don't get it. 2010 BP released only 2 months ago, and now the 2011 edition is already being promoted?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

All In Cards said:
my guess is an earlier release then Dec

Topps' twitter rep just now told me this is slated to release in mid-June.

Looking forward to the promotional material.

asmth312

Jan 17, 2009

Good move to release it earlier in the year. It made no sense to have Platinum, Sterling and BDP (and BC for that matter) all within a 2-3 month period at the end of the year. That being said, the checklist should be interesting since there aren't any new draft prospects (or USA players) to include.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD

asmth312 said:
Good move to release it earlier in the year. It made no sense to have Platinum, Sterling and BDP (and BC for that matter) all within a 2-3 month period at the end of the year. That being said, the checklist should be interesting since there aren't any new draft prospects (or USA players) to include.
Draft is early June.

asmth312

Jan 17, 2009
If it releases a week or even a few weeks after the draft, those players aren't going to be included. The majority of them won't even have signed with their teams.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
asmth312 said:
If it releases a week or even a few weeks after the draft, those players aren't going to be included. The majority of them won't even have signed with their teams.

I don't think anyone who kinda knows how the system works thinks they will have em. In fact, the checklist is already posted.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
asmth312 said:
Redemptions for USA or Draftee aren't out of the possibilities.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
cgilmo said:
asmth312 said:

I don't think anyone who kinda knows how the system works thinks they will have em. In fact, the checklist is already posted.

MYSTERY REDEMPTIONS BABY! Like Basketball -- for the 1st pick, 2nd pick, etc, in the draft...

If the player doesn't sign, YOU GET NOTHING!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
cgilmo said:
Russ S. said:
asmth312 said:
Redemptions for USA or Draftee aren't out of the possibilities.

They aren't on the checklist.
Come on Chris.
You know better then to believe a checklist that doesn't drop for 4+ months.
Not saying it's going to happen, but you really believe this checklist is set in stone?