Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

McGwire , and other PC AUTO Mailday!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McGwire AUTO mailday and More....

some recent mail. very happy with this stuff.... :D

mc.jpg

95.jpg

Copyofray.jpg

jeter.jpg

ray-3.jpg

Mini Helmet
eagles004.jpg

16x20
ray001.jpg

onionring9 said:
NICE!

Now go finish off the buyback set :lol:

they been on mind all night lol

997$ for one....sounds crazy but they have 2 that i really want, the 2000 UD and the 2001 UD. THey dont have the century moments one where he is rounding first, i would pay there outrageous price for that one with no hesitation.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
onionring9 said:
NICE!

997$ for one....sounds crazy but they have 2 that i really want, the 2000 UD and the 2001 UD. THey dont have the century moments one where he is rounding first, i would pay there outrageous price for that one with no hesitation.
you saw they put up the gold hitmen sosa/mcgwire /5 didn't you?

onionring9 said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
onionring9 said:
NICE!

you saw they put up the gold hitmen sosa/mcgwire /5 didn't you?

did not see that. I wonder how much more stuff they have that they didn't list yet

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I'm in the market for a McGwire autograph, which one would you recommend? I'd prefer a Cardinals uniform with a nice action shot for as cheap as possible. Print run is of no importance to me

What can I expect to pay for one?

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
I'm in the market for a McGwire autograph, which one would you recommend? I'd prefer a Cardinals uniform with a nice action shot for as cheap as possible. Print run is of no importance to me

If you are talking about licensed product then probably the non-inscribed version of this one. 400 exist and go between 175-225.:
w_2003--ud--mark_of_greatness--inscribed.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats said:
Just Amazing Big mac!!!!!!!!! That Ovation McGwire is just sweet........
- Thanks alot bud!

shanks25 said:
Awesome stuff as always!!!! Congrats!!
- thanks maN!!

JoshHamilton said:

- cheapest go, like onionring said, 175-200. Your best bet is to go with the mark of greatness auto, which he posted or One of the Ultimate Collection Signed Excellence cards. You can get them cheap.

wideright said:
SICK pickups Big Mac! One of the best player collections on the boards. Impressive!
- thanks alot brotha! I strive hard!

daveyou said:
amazing pickups!

love the ray lewis as well!

but something looks odd....why is there a jeter here?? :lol:

dave
- HAHHAA . I always liked Jeter. Dave i have your package ready to go out. I need to get my buttox to the post office. it's been on my kitchen table for wayy too long.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Big Mac McGwire said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Just Amazing Big mac!!!!!!!!! That Ovation McGwire is just sweet........
- Thanks alot bud!

shanks25 said:
Awesome stuff as always!!!! Congrats!!
- thanks maN!!

JoshHamilton said:

- cheapest go, like onionring said, 175-200. Your best bet is to go with the mark of greatness auto, which he posted or One of the Ultimate Collection Signed Excellence cards. You can get them cheap.

wideright said:
SICK pickups Big Mac! One of the best player collections on the boards. Impressive!
- thanks alot brotha! I strive hard!

daveyou said:
amazing pickups!

love the ray lewis as well!

but something looks odd....why is there a jeter here?? :lol:

dave
- HAHHAA . I always liked Jeter. Dave i have your package ready to go out. I need to get my buttox to the post office. it's been on my kitchen table for wayy too long.

did i purchase something from you on ebay??

hope i paid in time :lol: been a slacker lately

dave

Members online